Man, this blog stuff is hard! I have no shortage of ideas but once I sit down to write, I get stuck.
So while I work on getting a little better at this, I’m just going to do what works for the moment.
Here are some thoughts for today:
- “The fastest way to get to where you want to be is to start where you are.”
- I love questions. Everything you need is within you and questions are the key to unlocking it all.
- It feels great to get unstuck.
- When you follow through on your goals, you show yourself you’re capable. When you don’t, you show yourself the opposite.
- It’s tough to find your comfort level between under- and over-sharing.
- Vulnerability feels so bad and so good (read: so uncomfortable and so… right).
- I’m feeling really excited for the future.
- I love my family.
That’s it! Stay tuned for more awesome-ness, guys. No seriously though, I’m excited for this journey and to practice and improve 🙂
What was the last thing you had to work at to perfect? Tell me in the comments below.